Dispatching agent/Transport planner
Kintrans is looking for motivated dispatching agents. For your dedication and commitment, you get an exciting job in a dynamic working environment.
- Bachelor diploma, preferably in Dispatch or Logistics
- Knowledge of transportation regulations
- Preferably you already had a first work experience
- You know your way with figures and have commercial insight
- A good command of the Dutch language
- English and French (oral and written knowledge) are necessary
- Knowledge of German is an asset
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office software
- You are able to combine different tasks and still keep an overview
- Communicative and customer-oriented
- Team player
- Maintaining contact with the customers and recipients with regard to the shipment.
- Dealing with administrative tasks, like drawing up transport and possible customs documents.
- Input of the shipment data in the operational system.
- Preparation of the invoicing and execution of the file monitoring.
How to apply:
Are you interested? In case of additional questions, you can contact Herman Kint (09/353.91.94).
We gladly receive your application by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by regular mail:
It is also possible to apply through this application form.